Our breakfast club is run by Premier Education Group, from 7:45 am - 8:45 am in the school hall.
How to Book
- Visit premier-education.com and click on ‘book a course’ in the ‘Enroll your child’ section (https://www.premier-education.com/parents/venue/courses/17736/?school=alres)
- Once you have registered you will then be able to log in and book single or multiple sessions
- Bookings can be made online anytime up to the night before the session required
- Alternatively advance bookings can be made via phone 01473 598005 (weekdays, 9am-4pm)
- Direct debit monthly payment options are available upon request through their local office.
- The cost of the breakfast club will be £3.00 per session, available 5 days a week.
- The club will operate on a first come first served basis, with limited places on offer (20).
- Children will receive breakfast of cereal, toast and squash or water.
- Children will also take part in sport activities to increase their range of skill development as well as engaging minds and bodies at the start of the day to help them be ready for the school day.
If you have any questions then please contact Premier Education Group or the School office.